5DAYS KOMODO AND FLORES TOUR
DAY 01 : KOMODO TOUR
Arr at Komodo Airport our staff and driver pick up then continue to harbor, check in on boat Leaving to ( please take morning flight )
- Kelor island, snorkeling and relax
- Rinca island for KOMODO DRAGON, trekking 2hour max
- Retun on boat continue to
- Kalong island for flying fox
- Lunch and dinner will serve on Boat
DAY 02 : KOMODO TOUR – LABUAN BAJO
Boat Leaving early morning start tour to
- Padar island for hiking and sea view
- Long beach snorkeling and Relax
- Manta point snorkeling Try to Finding Manta ray
- Kanawa island, snorkeling and Relax
- Afternoon boat return back to Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast and Lunch serve on Boat
- Dinner we provided at Local Restorant at Labuan Bajo
- Sleep on Hotel at Labuan Bajo.
DAY 03 : LABUAN BAJO – WAEREBO
- Start trip from Labuan Bajo at 07.00am (we will pick you up at your hotel
- Drive to Denge Village which is take about 5 – 6 hours drive.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
DAY 04 : WAEREBO – LABUAN BAJO
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Cara Village that will take about 2 – 3 hours.
- Visit the Spider Web Rice Field at Cara Vilage
- Drive to Lembor to see the other rice field
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture
DAY 05 : LABUAN BAJO –OUT
Take Breakfast at Hotel then Drop off to the airport for check in flight back to Bali or other Destination.TOUR ENDS
- Private Ac Car
- Private Boat / standard /semi phinisi /phnisi boar depend on request
- Hotel during the tour
- Food and drink during the tour
- Additional fee
- Entrance ticket
- Donation and porter fee
- English guide speaking
- Mineral water
- Fruits and snack
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses
What’s to Bring
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, mosquito cream, , sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, and other Things you nee during the traveling