Kelimutu Lake Trip will bridge you to explore Kelimutu Lake that located in the mountain of kelimutu and at an altitude of 1,640 meters above sea level. This phenomenal lake consists of three distinct craters, and the color of the water in the crater are also different from one lake to another lake. Kelimututu lakes generally have three colors: Blue lake or “Tiwu Nuwa Muri Koo Fai” is a gathering place for the souls of young people who have died. Lake of the red or “Tiwu Ata Polo” is a gathering place for the souls of people who had died and as long as he lived always do evil / magick. While the lake is white or “Tiwu Mbupu Ata” is a gathering place for the souls of parents who have died. To start kelimutu lake trip, usually visitors will stay in Moni, which is about 73 km from the town of Ende, or about 95 km from the town of Maumere. For the detailed explanation about the Kelimutu Lake Trip, please read the following tour program of Kelimutu Lake Trip:
Day 01: Bali - Ende - Moni
Day 02: Kelimutu Lake - Moni - Ende - Bali
- Pick up service in Ende airport by our local guide (morning flight is reccomended)
- Drive to Saga Traditional Village (the lio tribe's village)
- Continue trip to Wolo Gai Village to see the traditional house of Ende tribes
- Direct to Moni for stay overnight.
- Early morning depart Kelimutu Lake, first we will drive for an hour then continue by wlaking for another 45 minutes.
- Spending time to se Kelimutu three colors lake.
- Return to hotel for having breakfast
- After breakfast drive to Ende for taking flight back to Bali
Day 01: Bali – Ende – Moni
Day 02: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere
- Pick Up service by our Guide or Driver at Ende Airport
- Visit Saga Traditional Village (One of the Lionese Village of this district)
- Visit Wolo Gai Traditional Village
- Drive to Moni For overnight
Day 03: Maumere – Bali
- Depart early morning to Kelimutu Summit, First drive about 1 hour, then continue walking about 45 minutes
- Spend time to see Kelimutu Three Colors Lake from top of Kelimutu Mountain.
- Walking back to the parking area, then continue with driving back to hotel.
- Having breakfast at your in Moni
- Drive to Paga Beach or Koka Beach
- Visit Old Chruch that built during Portuguise Periode
- Direct to Hotel at Maumere for overnight.
- Having Breakfast at the hotel.
- Drive to Wuring Village as the traditional fisherman village.
- Drive to airport for taking flight back to Bali
- Full airconditioning Car and Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accomodation at simple homestay
- Entrance and Donation Fee
- Mineral water
- Laundry Sevice
- Alcoholic drink and soft drink
- Personal expenses,etc
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun lotion
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document
Kelimutu Lake Trip