Flores Overland Tour 7 Days is the journey that crosses almost all popular attractions in Flores Island for 7 days. This trip will take you to visit some interesting places such as: Wae Rebo Village, Riung 17 Island, Kelimutu lake, etc. To note that in one day we will travel a distance of more than 100km, so it’s good we have to keep in shape us maintain prima. Flores Overland Tour 7 Days said to be complete because we had the opportunity to visit Riung that popular with it’s 17 Island Marine Park. Flores Overland Tour 7 Days still be changed in accordance with your wishes, but should be discussed with our staff first. Here’s the itinerary of Flores Overland Tour 7 Days that we recommend:
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
Day 02: Wae rebo village – Ruteng.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village for about 3 – 4 hours (depend on stamina).
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa (+/- 167km)
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel
Day 04: Bajawa - Riung
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 05: Riung - 17 Islands
- Start trip at 08.30am
- Stop at So'a Hot Spring for relaxing at Nature hot spring here
- Direct to Riung with some stop on the way to take picture
- In the afternoon we will visit the traditional fisherman village at Riung
- Stay overnight at hotel at Riung
Today we will start trip at 08.30 am from hotel, then take a boat to explore the 17 island of Riung. Our firat activity is to do snorkeling at small island on this area such as: Rotung Island. We will see the several marine life here and colorfull of coral reef. The fresh fish that will be burned on the island will accompany our luncheon. then a break after lunch. Next we will go to Kalong Island by boat to see bats hanging in the mangroves. In the afternoon go back to hotel for staying overnight.
Day 06: Riung - Moni
Day 07: Moni - Maumere / Ende
- Start trip at 08.00am from hotel
- Drive to Nanga Penda Beach to see the blue stone on this beach, on the way we will stop in some place to get a picture.
- Continue trip to Ende to have lunch
- Direct to Saga Traditional Village as the village of lio tribes in Ende
- Stop at Wologai village as another traditional village
- Drive to Moni for staying overnight
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.
- Full airconditioning Car and Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel or Accomodation
- Entrance and Donation Fee
- Local wooden boat at Riung
- Snorkeling gears
- Mineral water
- Laundry Service
- Soft drink and acoholic drink
- Personal Expenses, etc
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Swimming Suit
- Sun lotion
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document
Flores Overland Tour 7 Days