Flores Overland Tour 6 Days will show you the way how to explore Flores island during 6 Days 5 Nights. The itinerary we put here are the recommendations that generally people do for Flores Overland Tour 6 days on the island of Flores. Altogether it is possible for you to change some place to your liking. Which must be negotiated with us before, so we could determine whether some of these places can be changed in accordance with the time we have. Flores Overland Tour 6 Days that we put here will start from Maumere, but can also be done if you want to start from Ende or Labuan Bajo. In essence, all can be done if you can spare the time to talk about this trip with us. For more details, please listen to the following itinerary of Flores Overland Tour 6 Days:
Day 01: Maumere - Moni
Day 02: Moni - Bajawa
- Start trip at 08.30am from your hotel at Maumere or if you will arrive on same day we will just pick you up at the airport in Maumere.
- Visit Wuring Traditional Fishing Village
- Direct to Sikka Village to see the black sandy beach in the north coastal area of Flores Island, beside that we will visit the old church that built on portuguise period 1899.
- Continue trip to Koka beach for relaxing at white sandy beach.
- After that we will direct to Moni with some stop on the way.
- Stay overnight at Moni
Day 03: Bajawa - Ruteng
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Drive to Wologai Village to see the traditional village of Lio Tribe.
- Having lunch at Ende town
- Stop at Nanga Penda beach to see the blue stone
- Direct to Bena Village to see the traditional house of Bajawa Tribe
- In the afternoon we will visit Nage hotspring for relaxing in nature hot water.
Day 04: Ruteng - Denge Village
- Start trip at 08.00am from hotel at Bajawa
- Drive to Aimere to see the arak processing that made of palm wine
- Then to Ranamese lake to see the lake that lies in the middle of rain forest.
- Direct to Ruteng with some stop on the way to take picture
- Continue trip to Liang Bua Hobbit cave
- In the afternoon we will spend time to see Ruteng Pu'u traditional village and walking around the traditional market.
- Stay overnight at Ruteng
Day 05: Denge Village - Wae Rebo Village
- Start trip at 08.00am.
- Heading to Cara Village to see the spider web rice field
- Continue drive to Denge Village which is take about 5 or 6 hours drive, we will do some stop on the way to take picture.
- Stay overnight at Denge Village.
Day 06: Wae Rebo Village - Labuan Bajo
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village (3 hours on the way)
- Drive to Lembor to see the rice field on the flat area
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture
- Stay overnight at Labuan Bajo hotel
- Full airconditioning Car and Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel or Accomodation
- Entrance and Donation Fee
- Mineral water
- Laundry Service
- Soft drink and acoholic drink
- Personal Expenses, etc
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun lotion
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document