Flores Overland tour 5 Days will be your bridge to explore the beauty of Flores Island for 5 days. In doing this expedition we will visit some traditional villages such as Wae Rebo Village, Saga Village, Bena Village, etc. In addition we will also make several stops at several places to take pictures or just interacting with the local population. On the first day of this tour, we must maintain our stamina as we will do trekking around 3-4 hours to the village of Wae Rebo, For more details please see the itinerary that we created for Flores Overland tour 5 days:
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
Day 02: Wae rebo village – Ruteng.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village for about 3 – 4 hours (depend on stamina).
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa (+/- 167km)
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel
Day 04: Bajawa – Moni (+/- 178km)
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 05: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere (+/- 100km)
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue the trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.
- Full airconditioning Car and Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel or Accomodation
- Entrance and Donation Fee
- Mineral water
- Laundry Service
- Soft drink and acoholic drink
- Personal Expenses, etc
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun lotion
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document